The HTTP exporter allows you to push healthchecks results to Mirabelle or Riemann
Exporters should be configured in the YAML configuration file. You can see how to configure the HTTP exporter in the configuration section of the documentation
The event will have several fields set:
- host: The hostname of the machine where Cabourotte is running.
- service: The valie will be “cabourotte-healthcheck”.
- description: A summary of the healthcheck and a message explaining the healthcheck result.
- time: The healthcheck execution timestamp.
- state: The healthcheck state (“ok” or “critical”)
- tags: The event will be tagged “cabourotte”
- ttl: The TTL configured in the configuration.
- healthcheck: The healthcheck name
The healthchecks labels will also be set in the event.